Your steps to social media success.
If you’re ready to tackle social media, here are five ways to ensure your campaigns are successful.
1. Start with a social media strategy plan and commit to it. Don’t start down the road of delivering content and stop just when your customers are taking notice.
Track, track, track
2. Track multiple metric categories to ensure you can measure your results. Using multiple analytics tools will allow you to see what is working well and what you might want to tweak or add to grow the campaign and your audience.
3. Ensure your site is search engine optimized and linked to keywords in your content. Don’t send them to your site without being able to measure their visit.
4. Remember, creating and posting great content is a critical piece of the social media marketing puzzle but many B2B organizations imagine great results will happen automatically.
Persistence is key
5. Be consistent and innovative; measure, modify and enhance your content over time to create a strong and loyal following.
To learn more about how to build social media campaigns that make sense for B2B, check out our parathink briefing Social Media Marketing & Analytics for B2B. Click here to get your copy now.
Want to talk about building a smarter social media strategy for your organization — or anything else that’s on your mind? Set up a 30-minute strategy session with us by clicking here.
312.828.0200 | firstname.lastname@example.org